Starting With Social Media
Know what you want to do with social media but need help to set up your accounts?
I will set up and optimize your accounts to ensure brand integrity and compliance with the different networks.
Social Media Consulting & Training
Do you need some advice on how to optimize and animate your pages?
I will help you create a social media plan of action for your small business that works for you, taking into account your audience, available time and budget. I will also share tools that will help you optimize your time.
Social Media Management
Want to be active on social media but you don’t have the time or interest to do it yourself?
I can manage your accounts for you. I offer various packages that include curation and ghost-written blog posts.
Ready to get started with your social media plan?
Social Media Service Packages
My price list will give you an idea of what to expect. I am flexible, taking into account what you need, what you want, and what you’re comfortable spending.
- Social Media Accounts Set Up
- Social Media Private Training and Consulting
- Social Media Management Packages
What I Will Need From You:
- Your logo
- Your business description
- Your favorite images (make sure that you have the proper rights of use)
- A temporary access to your personal Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter accounts.
These packages don’t include:
- Copy writing or graphics. I will use what you provide me which I will resize based on each platform’s requirements.
- Regular updates for you. Click on the last tab “Social Media Management Packages” to know more about my regular update packages.
Get What you Need to be Effective with Social Media Marketing
Training Topics Include:
- Create a social media marketing plan for your small business
- Discover and use social media tools that will help you manage the time you spend on social media
- Define your target audience
- Learn about the different types of publications
- Learn how to do a keyword search & optimize your pages & posts on your website
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to strengthen your in person networking
- Twitter for business
- Facebook for business
Two options to use my social media training:
- In person in the Vancouver area
- Remotely anywhere in the world via Skype or another communication tool
Training can be provided in English and French.
I personally take care of your social media updates. They could be the publication of your blog article, the curation of related articles and the creation of image with meaningful quotes related to your activity.
The blog will be a 300 to 400 word text written by a professional copywriter. I will take care of choosing or creating an image to illustrate the content of the article.
Introductory offer: Sign-up for one year and pay no setup fee
(*) Set up fee includes one-year subscription to an image stock and the connection to your accounts. It does not include the setup of your social media accounts which we can take care of under a different package.
Social Media Principles
The idea of social media is nothing new, it just seems that way sometimes thanks to the relatively recent influence of globalization and cutting edge technologies which have helped this powerful idea come to life. To better understand the evolution of social media, it’s important to understand its roots in basic marketing, especially the fundamental concept of creating relationships built on trust.
In the old days, salesmen went from door to door trying to convince housewives to buy their products. They created a connection by meeting the client in person. If you wanted to buy an item and were not sure which one to get, you would ask for recommendations from your neighbors, family and friends. If you had a good relationship with a store owner, you would go there because you knew the products were of high quality and also because you were known by name. Of course, in those times, the market was local and rather small.
Social media applies the same principles. Its applications help you create a connection with your current or potential clients, and keep that relationship alive over time through text posting, videos, photos, etc. Before buying something, many individuals perform an online search to gage what others have to say. In sum, social media shares many similarities with the good old fashioned marketing techniques that have been around for generations, but has leveraged internet technologies to operate on a much larger scale.